Monday, January 17, 2011

A gift

Surfacing from a dream on Sunday morning with an image of what Jeldon and Rhys might find hidden on the Kresh homeworld could say two things about me. Firstly, I have no life. And/ or secondly, that old subconscious has been working away as usual and thought it would throw me a gift for the weekend. I'll choose 'Box B', thanks.

This literally came out of the nowhere that is somewhere. I can't say too much about it because it's quite a big spoiler about the plot, but not only has it suddenly made my protagonists' journey that much more interesting, it also has repercussions for book three (if it ever sees the light of day) and says a lot about just how callous the Hegemony's operations have become.

In any event, it's all going down in writing over the next couple of weeks while I chart the journey across Jeldon's homeworld :)
Post a Comment